we are growing strong and quick! join us!
current post available
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Biotechnology or any equivalent field.
- Minimum 1 year experience as RA in similar industry
- Basic understanding of GMP & NPRA registration.
- Familiar with Nutraceuticals, Food Supplements & Food Regulations Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicated.
- To liaise with regulatory consultants and authorities including Ministry of Health (MOH), National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA), and any others.
- Determine the types of regulatory submissions or internal documentation that are required in situations such as proposed device changes or labelling changes.
- Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents.
- Manage the preparation and submission of new product registrations and follow-up closely on queries and through approval
- Ensure all products compliance with relevant standard (Health Supplements, Food Classification, Food Labelling, Cosmetic notifications, Halal) and register with relevant government authorities
- Provide regulatory response to local health authorities as required in a timely, proactive, systematic, accurate manner and ensure proper maintenance for new/ existing product licenses.
- Keep internal team members updated with industry regulatory news and updates, guidelines, standard and etc.
- Keep up to date with national and international legislation, guidelines and customer practices.
- Represent Company when dealing with Government Agencies & Overseas Agencies.
- Ensuring the quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines.
- Maintain good filing and archiving system for easy retrieval Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by your immediate superior from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree and working experience in Biotech / Food Science / Nutrition / Pharmaceutical / Chemistry
- Min 2 years of progressive experience in purchasing roles within pharmaceutical / biotech / nutraceutical industry.
- Prior experience in dealing with Overseas Suppliers, understand the Import Terms & Regulations.
- Fluent in Chinese (reading, writing, speaking)
- Strong analytical, research and networking skills. Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Conducting research on potential products, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
- Meeting with vendors and clients to negotiate the best contracts.
- Liaising with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are received on time.
- Monitoring inventory and writing orders to refill stock.
- Updating all records of purchased products.
- Writing reports on purchases made and performing cost analyses.
- Excellent negotiation skills. Demonstrated expertise in critical thinking and ethical decision making.
- Min Diploma in Business Administration / Related field
- Min 1 year similar working experience in sales administration, or related industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of administrative record-keeping
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer. Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Open to fresh grad interested in Pharma industry
- Experience in Nutritional supplement foods market
- Chemistry/ Pharma/ Nutrition/ Food Sciences/ Biology/ Bio-Chem background desired Comfortable doing indoor and outdoor sales
- Make sales calls, conduct customer follow-ups and manage relationships at assigned shared accounts.
- Identify and communicate customer requirements, solve problems, as well as identify and pursue new growth opportunities.
- Introduce and follow up on new products, provide product samples, managing distributor target account programs where applicable
- Establish friendly business and interpersonal relationships developing an in-depth rapport with high-level management at all customers and potential customers by getting to know intimately customers’ organization, personnel, responsibility lines, products, financial situation, problems, requirements, culture, methods of doing business, etc.
- Facilitate our-Customer interface while coordinating with internal resources (cooperate with and utilize internal resources such as customer service, technical service, credit, manufacturing, logistics, etc. to accomplish sales objectives)
- Maintain knowledge of and follow company procedures and policies regarding pricing, deliveries, sales terms, forecasts, records, reports, use of company car, etc. Complete the following: customer sales reports, monthly territory reports, expense reports, Sales Operations Plan (SOP) monthly report, etc.